This UV chamber has been developed with 125 W UV bulb and a rotating base fitted with a shutter door to disinfect personal belongings like masks, key rings, currencies, hanky, tissue, papers, bills etc. and other non-living objects alike. The tests for antibacterial activity of the UV light were done to assess the rate of killing of microorganisms on three different surfaces, namely, surgical face mask, paper (bill), and key. Significant reduction of bacteria was found on the articles within a short time frame. Higher time of exposure will increase the rate of killing of microorganisms.
- About to be licensed
- Rotating base fitted with a shutter door
- Disinfect personal belongings
- masks, keys, currencies, tissue, papers
- Can be used for non-living objects
- Time dependent efficiency